Wongi National Park

Wongi National Park VKFF-0710, POTA VK-1017

A vehicle can enter this park. I accessed the park by coming from the east along Old Gayndah Rd, head west, the road changed from asphalt to gravel and back a few times. When you see the sign for Yellow creek then the track to the park entrance is approx 1km on the left after this sign. It is just after you go up a rise in the road. 

Definitely no mobile phone coverage on Telstra or Optus networks at the time of my activation.



























Yellow X marks approximate spot of my activation.















About 80 metres in on the track there is a gate which vehicles can enter in through.  






























I set up my sota beams 10 metre pole strapped to a stump and used the link dipole with the 7300. I made a total of 24 contacts.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maroochy Wetlands Conservation Park

Horseshoe Lagoon Conservation Park

Bukkulla Conservation Park