Woocoo National Park

Woocoo National Park VKFF-0711, POTA VK-1016

This is quite a small park. There is one area where you can drive a vehicle within the park boundary.  The park is accessed by Ellerslie Rd. The images below show the location where I was able to drive my car into the park. 

I had no mobile phone coverage with Telstra or Optus.

I made a total of 63 contacts.















The Yellow X shows the location where I activated.





























The photo below shows the track that leads into the park. It is in between the two large gum trees. This is shown on the map above by a yellow dashed line.
















Below shows my 10 metres pole with linked dipole.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maroochy Wetlands Conservation Park

Horseshoe Lagoon Conservation Park

Lamington National Park