Eudlo Creek Conservation Park (VKFF-1537)

I was presently surprised with this park. I was expecting just bushland joining this creek, which is more like a small river.  You will see from the photos that there is a track that runs between two homes on River Gum drive. The track is gated so I parked on the street and it was a 5 minute walk to a cleared section that is right by the creek.  I found some moveable cut sections of a tree that I used as a seat and table.  There is a very tall tree that was in a perfect position which I used for the fan dipole for 20 & 40 metres and the vertical wire for 80 metres. The weather was perfect, 23 degrees, very gentle breeze and blue sky’s.
















Contacts (Total 17)

40 metres:

VK4ACC/P Robert in VKFF-1173

VK2IO Gerard

VK5PAS Paul

VK4FDJL Deryck

VK2PEZ Andrew

VK2FLAT Murray

ZL1TM Andrei

VK3PF Peter

VK2KNC Norm

VK2YE Steve

VK2MZ Rob

VK3ZPH Peter

VK3FACD Dan

VK3SQ Geoff

VK2EAC Des


20 Metres:

KN7D Val


80 Metres:

VK4CZ Scott














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maroochy Wetlands Conservation Park

Horseshoe Lagoon Conservation Park

Charles Darwin National Park (VKFF-0095)